Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- Retirement of Co-Founder, Steve ErieNovember 22, 2016Vesta Corporation, a nationally recognized developer, owner and manager of affordable housing, announced today that Steven Erie, Managing Director, Principal and co-founder, is retiring after 35 years. Since 1981 Steve, and his partner and cofounder Arthur Greenblatt, have worked side-by-side and built Vesta into the exemplary organization it is today.READ MORE
- Leadership ChangesOctober 7, 2016As Vesta Corporation’s Managing Directors prepare to mark their 35th anniversary developing, owning and managing affordable housing together, the company today announced changes to its leadership team…READ MORE
- 2015 Top WorkPlaces AwardSeptember 24, 2015Vesta Corporation has been awarded a 2015 Top Workplaces honor by the Hartford Courant. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including Alignment, Execution, and Connection, just to name a few.READ MORE
- Redevelopment at Highland Terrace Community in Washington D.C.October 2014Vesta Corporation today announced that it is undertaking the complete rehabilitation and redevelopment of Southeast Washington D.C.’s Highland Terrace Apartments, a 124-unit apartment community formerly known as The Gregory Apartments. Construction on the troubled property will begin in November and will include more than $7.1 million in renovations and green housing improvements. The deal was funded through a variety of affordable housing funds and initiatives, including a FHA- insured first mortgage, tax-exempt bonds, Low Income Housing Tax Credits and funds from the Housing Protection Trust Fund and the District of Columbia Sustainable Energy Utility.READ MORE
- State of Connecticut GrantDecember 18, 2013Vesta Corporation, a Connecticut based developer, long- term owner, and manager of affordable housing, has announced that it is the recipient of two recoverable grants from the State of Connecticut. The source of these funds is the “Governor’s 30 Program”, an initiative rolled out by Governor Dannel P. Malloy to help the State revitalize the “State Housing Portfolio”.READ MORE
- Redevelopment of Regency Square CommunityJune 2013Vesta Corporation (www.vestacorp.com), a leading real estate firm specializing in the redevelopment of distressed affordable housing communities, has celebrated its completion of the long-awaited redevelopment of Regency Square Apartments (Regency Square) in Cleveland, OH’s historic Hough neighborhood with a ribbon-cutting event on Wednesday, June 12 attended by several local luminaries.READ MORE
- Charles Moran Joins Vesta Corporation as VP of Property ManagementNovember 14, 2012Charles M. Moran, formerly a senior executive in operations with private company Conifer Realty and non-profit The Community Builders, joined the Vesta Management subsidiary of the Vesta Corporation on October 17, 2012 www.vestacorp.com As Vice President at this Simsbury, Connecticut based company, Moran oversees the operation of 24 affordable rental housing properties of 4,200 units in Connecticut, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, and the District of Columbia. They generate about $43 million annually and employ 175, approximately 145 of those reporting to Moran.READ MORE
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.